Mission/ Vision/ Goals
“We envision a La Trinidad that is safe, dynamic, ecologically-balanced and peaceful, where God-loving and healthy people live in an atmosphere of social justice and effective governance.”
Our mission is to provide for adequate, dedicated and responsive services to enable our citizens to live in comfort and prosperity, through judicious utilization of resources, and active multi-sectoral people’s participation.
- Honesty, accountability, transparency, and citizen’s participation in government;
- Transparent generation and judicious use of public funds;
- Highest standard of public service from all public servants;
- Institutionalize people’s participation in government programs;
- Partner with local and international links for effective, efficient and innovative services;
- Using research , monitoring and evaluation in development planning;
- Institutionalize gender and development in service delivery;
- Mainstreaming poverty reduction, empowerment of the poor and the vulnerable groups in government programs;
- Just and lasting peace under the rule of law;
- Effective, efficient and innovative delivery of social services in:
- Health, Nutrition, and Sanitation
- Quality Education
- Social Welfare
- For La Trinidad to be a Premier Economic Hub in the Cordilleras and to be known as:
- One of the Premier Tourist Destinations in the Cordilleras
- “The Organic Farming Capital of the Cordilleras”;
- Sustaining its title “ Strawberry Capital of the Philippines;
- Sustaining its title “Rose Capital of the Philippines”;
- Provided with basic infrastructure support facilities for socio-economic activities;
- A community free from pollution within a preserved and enhanced natural environment;
- Where we prevent control and minimize the occurrence of destruction to life and property;
- And protect the integrity of the environment within the context of climate change adaptation and mitigation.
Functions and Objectives
MUNICIPAL MAYOR’S OFFICE
1. Functional Statement
- Exercise general supervision and control over all programs, projects, services and activities of the municipality.
- Enforce all laws and ordinances relative to the governance of the municipality and in the exercise of its corporate powers.
- Initiate and maximize the generation of resources and revenues, and apply the same to the implementation of development plans, programs, objectives and priorities as provided in Section 18 of the Local Government Code of 1991.
- Ensure the delivery of basic services and the provision of adequate facilities.
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
To be able to continually render the above stated functions of this office and other functions and duties as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
The Municipal Logo