PREPAREDNESS and MITIGATION
a. Basic High Angle Rescue Training and Refresher Activities.
- Basic rope tying/ ropemanship
- Ascending / descending
b. Basic First aid
- Bandaging Techniques
- Spine Board Management
- Basic Splinting and Extrication
c. Water safety Training
d. Capacity and capability building to
e. Information Education Campaign on
- Disaster Preparedness with Climate Change Adaptation concepts
- Earthquake Drills /Emergency Evacuation Activity in schools and institutions
- 72-hour survival kit
f. Distribution of Emergency Hotline numbers.
- Provides appropriate response to emergencies.
- Coordinate with line agencies to respond to any eventualities.