LA TRINIDAD DISASTER RISK REDUCTION MANAGEMENT COUNCIL
This Logo identifies the La Trinidad Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (MDRRMC)
La Trinidad DRRMC capability in disaster response, to its 16 barangays and extending its services to other parts of the country during disasters and calamities.
The three people holding each other for unity, involvement and empowerment in times of disasters and calamities .
It also means the areas of strength of the MDRRMC namely:
(1) administration and training;
(2) research and planning; and
(3) operations and warning.
The three colors: red, white and blue represents the emergency color codes.
The cross represents the four thematic areas of Disaster Risk Reduction and Management namely: PREPAREDNESS, MITIGATION, RESPONSE AND RECOVERY
- MITIGATION – Avoid hazards and mitigate their potential impacts by reducing vulnerabilities and exposure.
- PREPAREDNESS – Establish and strengthen capacities of community.
- RESPONSE – Provide preservation and provide basic needs of affected population during or immediately after a disaster.
- RECOVERY – Restore and improve facilities, livelihood and living conditions and organizational capacities of affected community.
Represents the goal of creating a safer, adaptive and disaster resilient community.