- Duties and Functions
- Citizen's Charter
- Organizational Chart
OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL VICE MAYOR
1. Functional Statement
- Be the presiding officer of the Sangguniang bayan and sign warrants drawn on the Municipal Treasury for all expenditures appropriated for the operation of the Sangguniang Bayan.
- Subject Civil Service Law, rules and regulations, appoint officials and employees of the Sangguniang Bayan except those whose manner of appointment is specifically provided in the code;
- Assumes the office of the Municipal Mayor for the unexpired term for the latter in the event of permanent vacancy provided for in Section 44 of the Local Government Code;
- Exercise powers and performs the duties and functions of the Municipal Mayor in case of temporary vacancy as provided for in Section 46 of the Local Government code;
- Exercise such other powers and performs such other duties and function as may be prescribe by law or ordinances.
- To ensure the efficient delivery of basic services through legislative measures.
SANGGUNIANG BAYAN OFFICE
1. Functional Statement
The functions of the Sangguniang Bayan are varied that they actually require several committees to handle the legislative priorities of community development. More often documentations activities undertaken by its different committees are crucial for effective legislation. Inspection of places, consultation with people, programs and seminars and those otherwise necessary relevant to the task under consideration of the committees have to be reported and reviewed by the Sanguniang Bayan en bank.
- Enact Ordinances, approve resolutions and appropriation funds for the general welfare of the municipality and its inhabitants pursuant to Section 16 of RA 7160 of the Local Government Code 1991 and in the proper corporate powers of the municipality as provided for under Section 22 of the Code.
- Approve ordinances and pass resolutions necessary for the development plans for an efficient and effective municipal government.
- Generate and maximize the use of resources and revenues for the development plans, programs, objectives and priorities of the municipality as provided in Section 18 of the Code with particular attention to Agro-Industrial development and countryside growth and progress ;
- Grant franchises, enact ordinances authorizing the issuances of permits and licenses, or enact ordinances levying taxes, fees and charges upon such conditions and for such purposes intended to promote the general welfare of the inhabitants of such municipality;
- Regulate activities relative to the use of land, buildings and structures within the municipality in order to promote general welfare;
- Approve ordinances which shall ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the basic services and facilities as provided for in rule of the Local government Code.