- Duties and Functions
- Citizen's Charter
- Organizational Chart
MUNICIPAL MAYOR’S OFFICE
1. Functional Statement
- Exercise general supervision and control over all programs, projects, services and activities of the municipality.
- Enforce all laws and ordinances relative to the governance of the municipality and in the exercise of its corporate powers.
- Initiate and maximize the generation of resources and revenues, and apply the same to the implementation of development plans, programs, objectives and priorities as provided in Section 18 of the Local Government Code of 1991.
- Ensure the delivery of basic services and the provision of adequate facilities.
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
To be able to continually render the above stated functions of this office and other functions and duties as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.